Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Finally Back!!

It has been forever since my last post....
Can't believe how time flies!
Sorry for being away for so long but I moved in a new house and I was sooo busy with the decoration and my degree, it was almost hectic...
This is a tiny post, just enough to get my feet wet again.

Sooooooo sorry I missed this ultra chic and rock IRO jullie jacket..... A couple of months I found it in a great shop, tried it on, looked absolutely stunning, BUT silly me I thought it would reach the sales period. Yeah right, the jacket was long gone....
Oh, well I will recite a very good friend of mine, who has a moto every time she misses cool stuff.
 " If you couldn't get your hands on it, then It just wasn't for you...."
Nope, I think this jacket was for me........




4 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful, I have checked out your blog. Its really cute. You are really a smart girl to manage such a cute blog. I will be back to your blog for sure. I will be glad if you check out of mine.
    average cost of rhinoplasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Seen On TV spot we’re confident you will find what you’re looking for.
    Seen On TV Spot includes Billy Mays products which are some of the hottest
    As Seen On TV products available.
    Seen on TV Spot guarantees safe and
    secure ordering options to ensure our customers have an optimal shopping experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CNT is one of the most acknowledged names in Software development and
    Network Training. Apart from providing Software Solutions to the various
    companies,CNT is also involved in imparting High-end project based training
    to students of MCA and B.Tech etc. For more details visit:

    CCNA training in chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wiznox Technologies is considered the best IT Company for Industrial Training in Chandigarh Mohali. Their IT industrial training program is designed to train students on various programming and development aspects. it's a software development company with international clients. Here you’ll learn with the industry experts who worked on the actual Software Development project.

    ReplyDelete