Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Xmas Wishlist....

This is definately the best time of the year. Can't wait for Christmas Eve, where the whole family and close friends gather up, have a lovely dinner and chat for hours.... Later on, while drinking some hot chocolate, we exchange presents around the fireplace...
It is always great to make a wishlist...It is my habbit since I was a child. I dont think it only has to do with soothing my materialistic urge but it also helps me stay focused on the things I really need or better want. After all, all of us living in countries where food or water supply is not an issue, we do not actually have real needs just kind of superficial gaps we wish to fill.

Here is this years wishlist......


Will I purchase all of these???
I frankly doubt it cause unfortunately some of my picks are quite expensive!!
Here are the items starting from top left and going clockwise.
1.Leopard scarf by Louis Vuitton
2. Annie Wedges by Steve Madden
3. Tobacco Vanille perfume by Tom Ford
4. Neon Crystal Cuff by Noir Jewelry

3 comments: