Tips for choosing cheaper shoes:
1. Avoid faux leather, especially when it is too shiny.
2. Avoid buying bright colors. Cheaper shoes always look better in black.
3. Be very careful with the shades of brown, they often reveal the price of the shoe.
4. Avoid choosing very complicated designs. (straps, zippers, braids etc.)
5. Pay attention to the glue tha connects the main body of the shoe with the heel. If you are able to notice it from day one, chances are it wont last you a long time.
6. Be sure they are comfortable. The last thing you want is to get a knee or back ache just by wearing a poorly designed shoe.
Searching around the internet I found a few cute booties under $200. Trust me there are so many out there, you only have to discover them!
|Sexy peeptoe booties|
|Cut out booties|
|Alto leather animal booties|
|Ava suede lace up booties|