Saturday, July 17, 2010

Current Skincare Favorites….

About a week ago I purchased two Kiehls products that I have totally fallen in love with! The first one is Yerba Maté Tea Cleanser and the second one is Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic. What can I say, I am truly amazed by the results; my skin looks and feels more luminous, soft and less oily.

I went ahead and purchased these products because I felt that my skin was not in good condition; clogged pores, excess oil and some breakouts which I don’t normally have. Yerba mate tea cleanser was actually not my fist choice, but it was recommended to me by the woman at the Kiehl’s stand, who seemed to really believe in this product. Yerba Maté Tea Cleanser has Vitamin-Infused Tea Extracts Vivacity that it is suppose to remove excess oil and residue, moreover it helps reveal skin's natural radiance. Since it is a very gentle herbal cleanser, I would definitely recommend it to all of you out there no matter what your skin type is!!


My second purchase, was the Rare Earth Pore Refining tonic (Pare Earth line). The Rare Earth products have effective pore-minimizing formulas, which help in purifying and detoxifying the skin while leaving it soft and smooth. And although I do not have large pores, I felt that my skin was in big need of purification. The main active ingredient of this formulation is the White Clay, a white powder that rests on the bottom of the tonic. Before applying the product you should kindly shake the bottle to mix the white clay powder with the liquid.


After two weeks of use I noticed that my skin looked smoother and felt cleaner. I did not really notice a big difference in my pores, but I now definitely have a more matte skin and the break outs have almost vanished. What else can a girl ask for??

2 comments:

  1. I've always love their brand!! Great product reviews!! I hope you do more of those!! xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete