Thursday, September 9, 2010

Latest Obsessions…

Les Khakis Nail Collection by Chanel




Again a wonderful nail collection by Chanel who came up with three fall colors, inspired by the color of the leaves ready to leave the tree and hit the ground… Khaki Vert is definitely high on my list for this fall!


Superslick Liquid Eyeliners by MAC




As I mentioned in a previous post, these eyeliners are trully amazing. They will definately follow us all through the next months. Now that I have tried them, I cannot go back to any of my old eyeliners.


Crystal Baby Lipstick by Estee Lauder




As you can understand from the name, this lipstick has a very delicate color. A nude color that looks healthy on the lips and is a perfect smoky eye match.


Ombre Hair



I only recently discovered the name of the hair I have liked for such a long time. The kind of hair that tends to lighten naturally (or artificially) as it reaches the bottom. So laid back, so stylish… like a girl that spent all of her summer under the sun.


Siwy Hannah Cropped Jean



A torn, soft and sexy jean… perfect for all occasions, all styles and all seasons. I WANT IT!

2 comments:

  1. OMBRE HAIR! how funny that you post this because I just mentioned this type of hair in a post and I have been admiring it for a while. I didn't know there was a name for it! thanks! oh and the chanel nailpolishes...I ended up pre-ordering them. They look great!

    ReplyDelete