I love full lips.
Would I inject my natural lips to get Jolie’s lips?
Firstly because I hate needles, and secondly because I find that most women who have undergone this procedure tend to look alike. For some they swell up in the upper lip area, not in the actual lips. Which is really ugly!
But, I must admit that some celebrities have had a great job. Megan Fox, for instance looks so much prettier with full lips. But this is a whole new different post….which I promise to do soon!
I have discovered a lip plumper that actually has results. I mean OBVIOUS results. It is called lips you love
The system is comprized of the conditioning cream and the actual lip plumper device. The conditioning process gradually builds up fluid in the lip tissue in order to prepere the lips for the device. The device works by creating a tight seal and vacuum around the mouth & lips area which draws fluid into the lips creating an incredible plumping effect that lasts for 6-8 hours. It can be used daily (1-2 times) for only 2 minutes, each time - to create fuller lips.
- No needles! No pain!
- No collagen or lip injections or cosmetic surgery required.
- It is all natural! No chemical creams …
- Enhance your lips by 30- 50%!!
- Control the plumper and get the ideal lip size for your face.
- After $-8hrs you will go back to your natural lip size
- Great for glamour events such as weddings, dinner date, clubbing, girls night out, photoshoot, catwalk, audition, award ceremony and any other important events.
- Shipment to most countries
- Bruising, swelling or discoloration may occur
- Temporary lasting results
- Not recommended for people who use blood thinning medications
- Over use can make you look a little fake!
For more information visit: http://lipsyoulove.com/