Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A walk in the stores..

Come with me on a walk around Athens.
Last week I went around a few stores..to find my birthday present! I love window shopping, and nowadays it  is even greater cause I have the opportunity (thanks to my Iphone) to share it with you guys!
So, these were some things I liked, so I managed to take a quick photo -although I feel terribly embarrassed to do so!



AlexanderMcQueen clutches and booties. WOW!!

A pair of cute red french gloves



An amazing McQueen clutch bag! My sister loved it!


Swarofski headbands, arent they cute?


11 comments:

  1. I love the Alexander Mcqueen Clutch and Booties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is great. What did you pick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the gloves, they are stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gloves and the MCQueen stuff too!!! It is actually funny cause I ended buying none of the things I posted!!! BUT, I will soon show you the things I got!!!XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl i just found your blog and i am loving it check out mine if you want to :)


    http://obsessiveness4makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gloves!
    Thanks for vissiting my blog. I´m your new follower. I hope your follow me back
    Good work!
    www.lomasit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The headbands are gorgeous koukla!
    Tomorrow I'll do a walk in Ermou.I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a haul :p
    filia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mcqueen booties look hot. wish i had that kinda money to pamper myself...
    and dear why you feeling embarrassing about doing so?? i think you did a cool thing...
    i love clutch also...do some more secret photography..i love seeing sneak-a-peak pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow if only i could afford them little beauties!!
    Im following
    please check my blog out

    http://tsaundersbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete